Ceremonies for You
I will work with you to create your dream ceremony. You have complete freedom in deciding what you want in your ceremony. Whether you want a traditional, contemporary or custom ceremony we can accommodate your wishes. I am completely open to your ideas and want to help you construct your ceremony.
Want to write your own vows? Want to have your brother recite a poem? Want Aunt Mary to sing a song? I encourage you to personalize your ceremony to fit your spiritual and personal needs. If you would prefer to use a prewritten ceremony script, I have some available. I can also help with readings/poem selections if desired.
- Vow Renewals
- Commitment Ceremonies
- Elopements (within 3 days of getting your license)
- Short Notice (less than 2 week notice)
- Private Ceremony (just the two of you)
- Surprise Weddings
- Semi formal
WHAT TO EXPECT:
· At least one detailed, in person consultation that explores the options for your dream ceremony, if desired.
· Unlimited phone and email availability to finalize ceremony details.
· Help choosing readings and vows, if desired
· An in depth rehearsal, either the same day of ceremony or an evening before the ceremony, if desired.
· A ceremony that fits your spiritual and personal needs.
· A decorative Marriage Certificate
· A printed copy of your ceremony and vows.
· Participation in reception line following the ceremony, if desired.
· Completion and filing of your Ohio Marriage license within 30 days per Ohio law. Usually within 5 days of ceremony in most cases.
· A caring, nonjudgmental, Officiant dedicated to making your wedding day special.